A place that is rapidly gaining popularity with international students. Cultural diversity, a marvellous flora and fauna add an icing to the high standards of education offered here.
Why Study in Australia?
- One of the highest standards of living in the world, that too, affordable.
- Living expenses, cost of studying and tuition fees considerably lower than most other international education hubs.
- Ranks high on technological resources and research.
- A globally recognised degree accepted by institutions and employers all over the world.
- Up to 40 hours of fortnightly work permit offered to international students.
Undergraduate: Minimum 55% in 12th (All Streams)
Graduate: Minimum 55-60% in Bachelors or Diploma (GPA 3.0 above) Backlogs: >8
Overall 6 Bands in all modules (L,R,W, S) for Undergraduate Programs
Overall 6.5 Bands with no single module score below 6 Bands for Graduate Programs
90-100 for Undergraduate Programs
100-110 for Graduate Programs
Minimum 60 Points
For Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
Tuition Fee: 13,000 to 15,000 C$ = 6,76,000 to 7,56,000 INR
Cost of Living: 10,000 C$ = 5,65,000 INR
Total Cost: 23,000 to 25,500 CD$ = 11,96,000 to 13,26,000 INR