Study in Canada
‘Quality’ is a word that perfectly sums up the experience of living in Canada. The country offers excellent academic standards, owing to its high investment in post-secondary education. The cultural diversity, with its friendly locals is a big bonus, making it a favourite among international students.
Why Study in Canada?
- Education of a high standard, at the same time with affordable cost of living and tuition fees .
- One of the topmost educational and intellectual hubs in the world.
- Globally recognised degree/diploma/certificate.
- A multicultural society, offering avenues to celebrate various ethnicities, ensuring one doesn’t lose touch with one’s roots.
- Consistently ranked by eminent bodies as one of the safest and best places to live.
- Students of Canada have been consistently known to score high on international tests, reflecting the knowledge levels.
Undergraduate: Minimum 55% in 12th (All Streams)
Graduate: Minimum 55-60% in Bachelors or Diploma (GPA 3.0 above) Backlogs: >8
Overall 6 Bands in all modules (L,R,W, S) for Undergraduate Programs
Overall 6.5 Bands with no single module score below 6 Bands for Graduate Programs
90-100 for Undergraduate Programs
100-110 for Graduate Programs
Minimum 60 Points
For Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
Tuition Fee: 13,000 to 15,000 C$ = 6,76,000 to 7,56,000 INR
Cost of Living: 10,000 C$ = 5,65,000 INR
Total Cost: 23,000 to 25,500 CD$ = 11,96,000 to 13,26,000 INR