Study in United Kingdom
With an education system that encourages an open interaction between students and lecturers, UK offers a high level of academic experience, with most of the universities well ranked globally. Popularity of sports like cricket, football, golf, rugby, etc make it an exciting place to live and educate oneself.
If a cosmopolitan environment with some of the highest quality education in the World is your priority, then look no further than United Kingdom.
Why Study in UK?
- Internationally recognised qualifications, and high academic standards.
- Many universities offer academic freedom to integrate a variety of subjects into a single course, in addition to encouraging an open student-lecturer interaction.
- Four of the top ten universities according to the QS ranking 2017-18 found here.
- A long-established system of education, thus ensuring tried and test methods to cultivate quality.
- Many universities also offer internships for international students post the course completion.
Undergraduate: Minimum 55% in 12th (All Streams)
Graduate: Minimum 55-60% in Bachelors or Diploma (GPA 3.0 above) Backlogs: >12
Overall 6 Bands in all modules (L,R,W, S) for Undergraduate Programs
Overall 6.5 Bands with no single module score below 6 Bands for Graduate Programs
90-100 for Undergraduate Programs
100-110 for Graduate Programs
Minimum 60 Points
For Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
Estimated yearly tuition fees
- Undergraduate (Associate / Bachelor’s Degree) = 10,000 to 25,000 GBP
- Post Graduate (Masters) = 10,000 to 25,000 GBP
Estimated yearly cost of living
- 8,500 to 15,000 GBP