Study in United States of America
With a culture of creation and innovation, USA can be termed as a land of opportunities. It has become a centre for a variety of endeavours, be it finance, technology, corporate jobs or liberal arts.
Why Study in the USA?
- Institutions that offer loads of research opportunities.
- Great scope for international students to choose from a variety of institutions, academic and social environments, entry requirements, Degree programs and fields of study.
- Wide array of academic areas and specializations to choose from, be it humanities, management, fine arts, or the STEM subjects: science, technology, engineering, mathematics.
- A multicultural society, with the one of the highest number of international student-population.
Undergraduate: Minimum 55% in 12th (All Streams)
Graduate: Minimum 55-60% in Bachelors or Diploma (GPA 3.0 above) Backlogs: >12
Overall 6 Bands in all modules (L,R,W, S) for Undergraduate Programs
Overall 6.5 Bands with no single module score below 6 Bands for Graduate Programs
90-100 for Undergraduate Programs
100-110 for Graduate Programs
Minimum 60 Points
For Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
Estimated Tution Fee / Per Annum
- Undergraduate (Associate / Bachelor’s Degree) = 10,000 to 30,000 USD
- Post Graduate (Masters) = 10,000 to 30,000 USD
Estimated Fees for Cost of Living / Per Annum
- 8,500 to 15,000 USD